For nine days, visitors and professionals can enjoy more than a hundred films, B2B and industry events spread over three locations. To make this all possible, we can count on our enthusiastic volunteers.
What to expect?
As a volunteer, you will get a unique glimpse behind the scenes, work together with different people in an enjoyable working environment and watch a good portion of films. Moreover, you become part of our enthusiastic festival team.
You will receive compensation, film vouchers, an FFO tote bag, drinks and food during your shifts.
During your shifts you are covered by our volunteer insurance. You are insured against accidents and BA. Travel costs are not covered by the festival.
What do we expect from you?
As a volunteer you are the face of FFO and often the first point of contact for our audience and guests.
Terms and conditions
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You are fluent in Dutch. Proficiency in French and English is a plus.
- You are available during the entire festival and work at least 3 days.
- You are flexible and customer-oriented
- Possession of a driver’s licence B is an added value, but not obligated.