Both nationally and internationally, Ostend Film Festival (FFO) plays an important role in the film industry . Every year FFO brings together (inter)national film professionals in Ostend during various film screenings and industry events. With a festival accreditation you can attend all film screenings and professional events.
How to apply for an accreditation?
You need to register through our platform. After approval, you will receive from us all the information by email for the accreditation payment and immediately after this you will receive a personal code to order tickets.
- Early Bird: 49,00 EUR
- From January 15th: 59,00 EUR
- Press: By uploading the press pass during the application, the press can obtain a pass for free.
- Students: By presenting student card, students can obtain a pass for free.
Who can apply for an accreditation?
- Journalists have access to the festival, the press conferences and film screenings on presentation of their accreditation card, with the exception of the opening and closing film, the Ensors Gala and private B2B screenings. Journalists should fill out the accreditation form and upload their press card as proof.
- Photographers and camera crews will be granted access to the festival and press conferences on presentation of their accreditation card, but not to the film screenings. They should fill out the accreditation request form and upload their press card as proof.
- Film professionals are admitted to the festival and FFO film screenings on presentation of their accreditation card, with the exception of receptions, the opening and closing film and the Gala of the Ensors. Film professionals should prove their professionalism by filling in the accreditation form and uploading an up-to-date resume or filmography..
- Students can apply for an accreditation card through their educational institution. By showing their student card, students can also obtain an accreditation card.
How to reserve films with an accreditation code?
- Open the program.
- Select a movie screening of your choice.
- Click on 'Buy tickets.
- Select 'Accreditation code.'
- Enter the code.
- Click on 'Next'.
- Finalize your reservation.
- Enjoy the movie.
Terms and conditions
- Journalists and photographers should also send their press card together with the application form. If they do not have a press card, the journalist should submit three published articles or a recommendation from the editor-in-chief. Film professionals should upload their resume/filmography. You will be notified by email as soon as your accreditation has been accepted.
- FFO is free to grant or refuse accreditations as it sees fit. The accreditation is valid for the duration of FFO.
- An accreditation pass is strictly personal and non-transferable. The pass will not be sent, but can be collected at the festival reception, daily from 14h till 20h.